Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogger's Lament

Blogging is fun when those in your circle have new content, and when you're new content gets quick response and lots of it. As obsessed as I am, Dove and Kim are not enough, as good as they are, to keep me occupied. So I have to reach out and find more to add to my circle, in hopes that I can find more people who are as willing as I am to blog about life more than actively participate in it.

So, this morning by the time I checked for new content on about 25 blogs, commented appropriately (minimal since few were updated) and created posts for 3 different blogs of mine, I had washed most of the laundry (minimal since 5 out of 8 kids are not here--hence my obsession with time-killing blogs). Five loads were washed, folded and put away by tonight. It usually takes me 2-3 days to fully process laundry around here.

Devanie, what gives! You got us started on this whole blog thing and now you abandon us? Update for goodness sake!

5 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

I can always count on you to make me laugh! I so agree about your little sister! I miss her regular blogs. You can comment on my friend Carol's blog. She likes to hear from all sorts of people, and you would just love her. I see many similarities in each of you.

Erin said...

Not sure if you've got google reader. It makes surfing blogs sooooo... much faster. Look into it, if you're not already using it.

Kim and family said...

I have kind of had the same feelings and get discouraged though. I don't seem to want to blog as much except for recently there is not much to blog about for once in my life. I have taken to blog surfing but have not been as brave to leave comments behind though. Anyways, good luck on your new blogging recruits!

Janika said...

Dove, I have visited Carol and commented. She is hysterical.

Erin, not sure about google reader, does is monitor the RSS feeds? I think I'm actually TRYING to waste time.

Unknown said...

Sorry.

Please don't hate me.

I've got a big life to lead.

I'm really enjoying all of it!