Thursday, June 19, 2008

Incomplete

The boys got rained out of day camp Tuesday, so they were back by noon. After I picked them up, I went to meet my husband for lunch with Scott and Arren at the Corner Bakery. I had a Ham and Swiss and Scott got a lot of desserts. Mike took us on a test drive in a newish BMW that we are not going to buy, but it was nice to think about.

Mike got me a book for our anniversary and I got him one. Maybe one day I will have read it, let you know what it is, and tell you what I thought of it. I used to read all the time. The last book I read was nearly a year ago, I guess. So, I didn't even come close to folding laundry or tidying my room, but I did get it done on Wednesday.

Wednesday the boys had a full day of camp.....

I have been "workinng on this post for 3 days now. Time to give up.

No comments: