Monday, June 30, 2008

Here We Go Again

When I get emails that tell me to do something, I never do it. But, since I am becoming so addicted to blogging, I don't mind filling in a couple of blanks, but I won't tag anybody else

5 things that I do for myself:
a. Blog
b. love on my babies
c. HGTV (It's been a while, though)
d. Not enough
e. Gardening (It's been a couple of years)

2.Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children or partner:
a. Blog
b. Take a shower
c. cook dinner
d. Go to Fry's Electronics
e. Smile

3.Name 5 kind things I've done for a stranger:
a. Smile
b. open a door
c. pick up what their baby dropped
d. Put things back on the rack/shelf where they belong if I don't want them
e. Use shopping cart out of parking lot instead of at the door

4.Name 5 hobbies I enjoy:

a. Writing (especially on a blog)
b. Music
c. Dancing
d. Sewing
e. Gardening

So there you have it!

1 comment:

Arizona Arnolds said...

Thanks. I know I hate those too. This week I have had two of them. Just like you I responded out of courtesey. Maybe we should all revolt and the darn things would go away for good!