Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Amazing A (s)

Amelia is amazing to watch in the walker. I have it set low enough she can get a good amount of spring. She will push off and let the wheels roll for a good 6 feet. She can cover a whole lot of ground fast. Sometimes she will follow me. Sometimes that means maneuvering around tight corners and into the hall. She is so sweet

Anastasia is amazing. She is enthralled by music. I was doing some blog work and she was in my lap, getting fussy and squirmy. I was on Katie Folsom's blog and she has Bubbly as the first song on her playlist. She immediately stopped fussing to listen to it. I turned her to me and sang along right to her face. She was enthralled. She was working her mouth like she was taking it all in. At the end she tried to join me--so sweet. She got fussy the instant the music stopped, so I had to pull up Devanie's blog in another window and let her playlist run in the background to keep Anastasia happy.

Precious to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the nickname

Amazing A's I din't even read the whole blog It just reminded me of Shanas twin boys Justus and Jerico htttp://www.thehenrichens.com - a good one to read

they are "The J Team"