Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wish You had Been There

I forgot to write last week about one of the greatest moments with the babies to date. I had both of them sitting on each of my legs facing each other. They said hi to each other, then started their high-pitched babble at each other. Then Amelia giggled. Anastasia followed suit. I couldn't help but join in. We had a little laugh fest, just because someone that started it. Sweet baby laughter in a feedback loop. You just can't beat it.

Yesterday was their 5 month-day.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Wow! 5 months already? That has gone by quickly. They're going to be grown and gone before you know it!

Cherish those great times you blogged about here.

Laughter really is the best medicine, huh?

Kim and family said...

Sounds like baby fun to me. I guess this is the part where you start getting some fun rewards for all the hard work.