Thursday, July 03, 2008

Summer Begins

Today is the last day I have to wake up to take Isaac to school. I finally get to sleep in. However, I don't know that it will do me much good, as my husband will still be getting up to multiple snoozes before work.

It will be just Mike and the babies and I for the 4th. I will probably start another book with him. I read out loud to him while he plays video games or doodles on the computer. We just finished the latest Lee Child book. I had never read one before. This probably wasn't a good one to start with, for me, but it gave my husband and I some time together.

He bought me Twilight because he heard everyone else talking about it, so he gets to find out with me if it is everything people say.

Now I need to post my spiritual thought on Circle of Sisters and look for a house. We put in an offer for one on Monday, but they took someone else's first. The house that I posted the picture of long ago doesn't qualify for financing. If we don't find something in the next week or two, I will stay here for another year.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day. Good luck on the house hunting...hey, there's one across the street up for sale...too bad you can't move here!