Saturday, July 26, 2008

So I Married a Geek

I have had limited computer access the past two days because my husband tore apart the good computer to beef it up to specs that only the most geekiest of geeks would need. Then, of course, because he is home, and it is his new computer (regardless of it being my birthday weekend) he has needed to "test it out."

But there's more to his geek-ness than even I had supposed. Disclaimer: I am usually very private about certain things, but this just is too good not to share. As he's "waking up" this morning, he wraps his arms around me, kisses my ear, and whispers "Let's just do html so we don't have to worry about your flash." He was still quite asleep--but useful. Whatever turns you on, babe. Love you.

2 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

But does he wear velcro shoes? That is when you know he has turned geek corner...never to return!

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you shared this intimate moment with us.. *snort*

Scott still doesn't get it. He tried to have me describe -in detail- what was so funny...

poor boy...