Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sorry

I never gave anyone a heads up, but I have been in Missouri for the past 10 days.  I have been thinking about you, but I have been in a house that doesn't even have a computer in it.  I'm  surviving--somehow.  

I will update you more when I get back on Thursday, but the most present and amusing thing is a continuation of the last post.  I got started reading New Moon to Mike before we left.  Mike was not available for me to call and read it to him for a couple of days while he was in Dallas and I in Missouri.  I read ahead without him--stayed up until 4 am doing it.  A couple of days later, he finally had some time to sit on the phone with me while I read it to him.  I had to read two more chapters than I really wanted to because the one ended with fingernails on her window, and the other ended with a potential attack from a red-headed vampire.  At 12:30 I insisted on going to bed.  He tried to go to bed but after an hour and a half of not being able to sleep, he went and bought a second copy and read the rest of it.  While he was at it, he figured he'd get the third book.

He tried to wait for me but after three days, he couldn't stand it anymore.  Apparently he read all of it last night.  I may be reading on Thursday, rather than blogging.  I may be able to do more than one thing--we'll see.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha!

We came over Sunday night directly after a post travel shower, and Mike told us all about the books and would have given us the first one... but someone took it with them. Then we watched a movie and then we left so Mike could sleep... rather read... before work Monday morning.

NYCStageProducer said...

Hey there! I keep up with your news for the most part, would love to get you over to myspace, more fun, you can still blog, and share pics and personality so much easier! Consider it! Miss you, Mad Cow Milner in NYC

♥Lexi Luee♥ said...

What you didn't say for everyone else.. is..

1. Me and adam have a funny secret that noo onne knows.. not truee..

2. he likes emylie.

Janika said...

To find out about Adam (but not the secret, you have to read Lexi's blog--and comments.

DLonna said...

I am glad to hear you got a little get away. I love vacations to family.

I see you have been bitten by the vampire bug. The 4th book is coming out in August. Just so you know if Jacob doesn't win in the end, I will be very upset. (I have a feeling I will be.)

I too have been computerless for a week. I got grouchier with each day. I didn't realize I had such an need for it.

PS: I added you to my list of names on my blog. I hope you don't mind.