Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gasp!

I was just about to do a different post but something much more exciting just happened. Anastasia covered half the length of my bed in less than 10 seconds doing a full-on low crawl. I called Daddy to tell him, and he says, "I know, I saw her doing it last night when you were at Isaac's Court of Honor. I didn't know it was a new thing."

My baby can crawl! It's okay, though, I still have one that can't. They are 6 months old now. They still don't sit up for extended periods of time, but Amelia is getting especially good at it. They have great control, unless they see something they want out of reach. They are so stinking fun!

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

As exciting as that is, what was your other post going to be about?

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Janika. I hope you have a wonderful day with your sweet babies and family.

Love you lots.

Janika said...

I don't remember what else I was going to post. I was mostly just going to babble about something to take up web space.