Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Chunky

My babies are getting fat! They have probably doubled their birthweight now, being just over 12lbs. They are just plain chubby. They are not satisfied with any less than 8 ounces. Amelia can sit up by herself for a few solid seconds pretty consistently, but I think Anastasia did it first. Anastasia loves to talk. Whenever I say I love you slowly, she tries to mimick the sounds and does a pretty good job of it. Amelia does some talking too, but she likes to be an observer.

In other news Thursday is Andrew's Birthday. Oh, and it's Mike's birthday. It is 11:30, and he is almost home from work. He has to be in by 6:30am. I know Dove is totally used to that, but he's not, and he probably won't be done until 9:00 that night. Happy Birthday, honey!

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Yeah, I'm used to like 6:30am to about 1:30 am with my hubby. He has been home a lot lately, and I have been enjoying it so much, but in about 5 or 6 weeks, he'll be at the water park 6 days a week 5pm -2am. Plus his regular job 8-4:30...I know he'd have pretty crazy hours if he becomes a Sherriff, but at least it would be ONE job with crazy hours...