Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's a Gas

Anastasia is so talkative. She is getting louder too. She loves to hear herself. Amelia is also discovering that she can use her "words" to get attention too. This morning they were having a little shouting competition. They crack me up. Two is fun. They also try to copy pitches I sing them. I don't know if I have said this, but I love that they love to hear me sing.

Oh, Thursday the twins and I were out with the realtor looking at houses without any gas. Mike had the card with money on it. I got a hold of him to meet me with it, but then I got lost, being on a side of town (a town of the city) that I am unfamiliar with. About that time my cell phone died. My car coughed like it would die about the same time I saw a motorcycle cop. I pulled my car into the parking lot he was stalking unsuspecting motorists from and explained my plight.

He let me use his cell phone. Mike was soon on his way to get me. The officer offered to wait until he arrived. The cop had been about to leave that location. But being a very effective public servant, he decided to continue issuing citations while he waited. Essentially, I ruined 3 people's day, by having a challenging day of my own.

Don't forget to keep checking the family history blog. I have added a couple of letters this week, and will do another one soon.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

LOL on that cop story. Did you ever make it to the house you trying to look at?

Janika said...

I had actually finished looking at the houses. There were three and none of them worked.