Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another day

I did not get any laundry at all folded yesterday, but I did put that on the top of my (Never written down) to do list. I had everything folded this morning and everything put away, with the help of the children, by tonight. I am really trying to get better about not spreading my laundry into a week-long project that dirties my living room for 3-4 days.

As soon as I had that done, amid feeding, loving and playing with my PRECIOUS babies and they were settled down, rather than going back to sleep, I started stripping the old finish off of one of my 3 solid wood book cases. I got the shelves and top stripped and sanded, now I just have to sand the sides, and it will be ready for its new coat of stain and varnish. I don't know one wood from another, but this one is beautiful.

Amelia and Anastasia ate their first rice cereal today. It doesn't matter whether I feed them 4,6, or 8 ounces, they want to eat every 2 or 3 hours. They will sleep for four or five hours a night, though they have slept 7-8 hours a couple of times. Maybe the cereal will help with that. I did not put it in their bottle like I have with the other kids, I just spoon-fed them. Anastasia had a little easier time figuring out how to swallow it, but she may just have been hungrier.

Tonight was Wednesday, so I made the kids a box dinner and took Isaac to scouts. They did a service project cleaning up from the recent storm damage.

Mike got home tonight from two days of business in Florida, and had to go into work tonight. Since it is midnight, I am not going to write any more.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

I use to enjoy laundry once upon a time.
I wondered if all those nasty storms were getting you.

Maryanne said...

Just read the blogs that I missed. Sounds like a good old time at the skembo's house. You can come over and sand some of my cupboards down when you are finished with the book case. Love you.

Yamaha Drummer said...

Don't you dare tempt my wife you evil siren! LOL!