Monday, May 12, 2008

Special Day

Sunday was supposed to be a special day for Mothers. It was not my day alone, though. Not only did I have Mike's mom in town, but it was the twins four-month day. The thing that made it a truly special day is that Andrew was baptized. That was a pretty good Mother's Day.

Mike performed the baptism, Grandpa Skembo, did the confirmation. Grandma Skembo conducted the music, Arren Quigley gave the opening prayer, I gave the talk on Baptism, Scott Q gave the talk on the Holy Ghost and did a great interactive lesson that Andrew will probably remember a long time. Isaac offered the closing prayer and Elaine Janis, one of the Young Women played the piano.

I have been writing this blog for over 24 hrs now. There is more I wanted to say, but let's just publish, shall we?

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Yea for Andrew!!!!

Glad you had such a special day!

Unknown said...

how does the writing for over 24 hours thing work!?