Friday, May 09, 2008

Double-Tagged

There are two different Surveys that fellow bloggers have tagged me with. First Melanie's, then Arren's.

2 names called: Mom, you with the face
2 things you are wearing: pajamas, cookie lee jewelry
2 things have in your relationship: Tension and Release
2 favorite things: Babies, my used to be babies
2 things did last night: Got a massage, Went to Razoo's (Cajun). Thanks Scott x2
2 people talked to last: Amelia, Anastasia
2 things do tomorrow: View houses with Realtor, Pick up in-laws at Airport.
2 longest car ride. Marshall TX (Near Shreveport, LA) to Boise, ID. Marshall to Milford, CT. Both trips in 5 pssngr.Nissan with self and 4 kids.
2 favorite holidays: The ones when I get to have all my kids.
2 favorite drinks: All I drink these days is water and generic Tang.
2 favorite foods: Ice Cream, Candy
2 places I'd rather be: In the mountains. Under the stars.


Next Tag

5 JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE

1. Mom
2. Customer Service and Multi-purpose towel folder at BB&B
3. Dance and integrated arts teacher.
4. Chocolate Nugget candy packager and cashier
5. Babysitter--Those are the only jobs I've had.

5 MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:

1. Disney and/or Pixar classics with the kids.
2. Princess Bride
3. My Fair Lady
4. Sound of Music
5. The Grail

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:

1. CC and Dayton, NV
2. Ft. Huachuca, AZ
3. West Point Military Academy, NY
4. San Antonio
5. Dallas

5 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:

1. Vic Johnson (Motivational thoughts)
2. Derek Gehl (Business tips)
3. Windy Moikeha (Relief Society communications)
4. Gerry (Networking/health nut)
5. Deborah Mabry (my Realtor)

5 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS/RESTAURANTS:

1. Food isn't a big deal to me
2. The Italian restaurant in Dallas that serves Spumoni Ice Cream
3. Jason's Deli
4. All the wonderful things I've never tried
5. Crappy value menu fast food.

5 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. See
2. Above
3. On American Idol (tragically too old)
4. Dancing
5. Family Vacation or Second honeymoon--doesn't matter where.


5 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:

1. Being sealed to my husband for eternity
2. Countless milestones with my babies
3. Moving to a bigger, less expensive house???
4. Daily showers
5. Comments on my blogs--Kim is the best.


5 FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
javascript:void(0)
Publish Post
1. Let's
2. Not
3. Perpetuate
4. This
5. Silliness

5 comments:

Jodi said...

You were also a cosmetologist, Jans.

Happy baptism Andrew! Glad to hear the babies are doing so well, and you too!

Janika said...

Funny how I forgot that. 4 years of my life. Wonder why that is?

Maryanne said...

It took me a while to read all of your blogs, but I'm glad to here that the babies are growing and doing all the things that babies should do. We always knew that Isaac was very smart. I don't ubderstant the whole part about emily will be here this weeked. When is she not there? I love you and will talk to you soon. Good luck on the house.

Kim and family said...

WOO HOO!

Unknown said...

CAAUTE!