Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mad house

Today was nuts! I should SOO be in bed. We woke up "early" because Mikey thought it was Christmas. Mike made the mistake of telling him what we were doing the night before to celebrate his birthday. I made him sit down and eat the pancakes I made for breakfast.

The boys went to Woodward skate park at the mall and the girls went to the rest of it. The boys were at the mall by 9:30. We girls (Me, Emylie, Lexi, Claire, Anastasia, Amelia, and Lynzi--Lexi's friend [see Lexi's blog]who is staying the weekend) went in a separate car and took a little longer to get ready. We didn't get there until 11:00.

A friend of Mike's and his 3 kids came over after the boys got home. About the time they were leaving, Arren came over because we told her to, since her husband Scott is out of town. That's a lot of people (15 to be exact) in our little house. And it's the babies who take up the most room.

Tomorrow is a tri-stake conference at a stadium a little ways a way, and I have no idea how I'm going to get everybody there because Mike has to work tomorrow.

Did I say I need to be in bed? I mean it.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Sounds like birthday and prom weekends at my house. The fun part with that many kids is you get to do it over and over and over again.

Happy Birthday to Mikey!

It sounds like your hands are too full to even attempt to go to church-much less a tri-stake conference in a big stadium- if you are the only adult. Good luck if you attempt to go!

The Woodward Family said...

Hey, that's only 9:06 Nevada time!