Wednesday, May 07, 2008

List

I am going to do three things around the house today.

Fold and put away remaining laundry
Clean out linen/game closet
Clean out fridge.

Hopefully I will be able to get a nap, since last night's sleep consisted of five 1-hr naps. However, I find that if I keep myself busy, I don't feel as tired and I get a sense of accomplishment from whatever I do; whereas spending all day thinking about how tired I am, trying to get the babies to cooperate with my desire for sleep, and only getting a short rest, only makes me more tired and irritable. We'll see.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I hope to accomplish the number one thing on your list. I did some yesterday but I won't get very far if I don't at least start the washer sometime today.

I think I will write a song about procrastination and how well I am doing it lately.

Unknown said...

those are all great things to have on a lits none the less get accomplished.

Great job doing them!

I fear my list is much longer and I cannot see how?, being that you have 8 kids and I have 1/2 that.