Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Llittle Known Facts

The human body does not easily digest paper. In the case of infants at least, it may pass with print still legible.

It's cricket season in Texas. They are so slow a baby can almost catch them. When they die in conspicuous places, babies can certainly catch them.

Toddling infants improve housekeeping skills.

Amelia has cut two top teeth, Anastasia has one.

They sit up to the table with us and beg for scraps.

Amelia wants it now, Anastasia wants it her way.

Amelia likes to be sung to sleep. Anastasia is too busy singing along to fall asleep.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

I have nearly nightmareish memeories of many large crickets coming in nearly overnight in Glenrose TX when I was in 4th grade. The boys would chase the girls with the crickets and I pretended that they didn't bother me but boy did they. I don't miss it there for one second.

Sounds like the girls are in a hurry to get bigger like they all seem to hurry up and do.

The Woodward Family said...

Do the babies eat the crickets? I hope not. That would be gross!

Janika said...

The babies have tried to eat the crickets. I have been close enough by to stop them, up to this point.