Friday, August 29, 2008

Last Post

This is my last post in my old house. I will not have internet access until midweek next week in the new house. Be assured, the computers will be set up and ready when the technicians finally get around to connecting us.

There is a huge Penske truck in front of my house. I drove it here. It felt weird. Li'l ol me in a monstrosity. The seat is hydraulic to make up for the absence of shocks. Dips in the road made me bounce so high it was hard to keep my feet on the gas/brake pedal.

I have only packed three boxes, and it doesn't look like I will need too many more. I am pleased with how NOT overwhelmed I am--except for the time. I can see what needs to be done though instead of just standing bewildered as I walk into each room. I need to get to it, though.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I sure hope there will be more than 5 boxes going to your new house. I have more than that in my garage that needs to go away. And I have less kids than you do now.
So here's a comment to read when you get back to the blogging world.
Love ya, I hope you are enjoying the new place.

The Woodward Family said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the new place.