Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ugh!

I am back from the hospital. Hopefully I won't have to go back. Amelia has the crud now too. So do I. I have chills and aches and I am hacking nasties. Anastasia is definitely better, but I have to pull stuff out with the bulb regularly. My fabulous ward is bringing the family meals for a couple of days. They did get off easy after I had the twins, since there were so many family members here to help, but it was really nice to lay in bed this evening and wait for the knock at the door.

Mike was able (not really but he did) to take a little time off work while I was in the hospital. Now he has to make up for it, though. It is 9:00 and he still isn't home. I believe he went in at 7 this morning too. (I don't know I was in the hospital.) I need to get the kids to bed now.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I hope you all get well soon. Glad to hear the baby is home. Hopefully you won't get a repeat with the other one. They are twins, don't they know they are suppose to come down with stuff at the same time?

I think have a cold now too. This crap can all go away. I wanted to get something done today but all I want now is a nap.

Have lots of OJ and lots of rest.

Unknown said...

That sounds horrible. We were all just cheering about our trip to TX and how great it was to miss the sick season in Utah - seems everyone got sick while we were away. makes us want to make that trip again and again.

Bless those babies. Keep yourself healthy. Try Defend and resist from Shaklee the next time you start feeling down and out - works better than that airborne junk.