Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pink

I have deleted all of the boy items from my Babies R Us registry. Both of them gave a clear view for the doctor. I have two girls. Doc says there are two separate sacs, but they have thin walls, which leans more toward identical. Of course, I don't expect them to be anything but identical. Doctor says their measurements are totally consistent with the 29 Jan. due date and they are growing equally.

Mike is coping well enough. He had a house full of boys growing up. He is not used to hormones. It will be a good experience for him. I am sure I will get a chance to make another post before the holiday, but I wonder if anyone will read anything before then. Just in case, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy it. I don't have enough room in my stomach to really enjoy it. If I eat two bites too many, I become reflexively bulimic. The Nurse Practitioner says I just need to have little feasts all day. This Thanksgiving be thankful for the space in your abdominal cavity.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My great comment got deleated DANG IT!

Unknown said...

DANG IT!!!!! ALL TO!!!!

I knew it was girls!

HECK!

I'll be making a Santa Delivery in the Spring - Well Maybe Easter Bunny when the girls get more time off. I'll make sure I plan a trip in the van to bring all my gear. Excersaucer, Bibs, Clothes, Diapers - NEW of Corse, and whatever else I can send to my neices.

I am grateful for my BIG Empty stomach! PUMPKIN ROLL HERE I COME!

Unknown said...

Oh, Also. . .I have Fatter Lady Maternity clothes here that you chose NOT to take with you. I'll try to get that package together - UR GONNA NEED THEM!

Peachblossm said...

Congrats ladie(s)!

Janika said...

Devanie

I am wearing your blue polyester top and it just fits with two months to go. Yeah, I regret leaving the bigger clothes.

Kim and family said...

We know all about estrogen at our house-maybe that is why Lee Joe is working all the time. No its not, its to pay for all the prom dresses and weddings we are in for. Girls are expensive. Hey-you'll be tied with me for girls! I am thankful that I only have 5 kids to chase around though. So good luck! and Congrats! Maybe you will be lucky/unlucky that they will be little red heads. As if twins wasn't challenging enough, two little red headed girls-that needs a word bigger than double trouble. How scared is Mike now???
Love ya, Happy Thanksgiving. We are on the road tomorrow

Melanie said...

wow, 2 girls... that is exciting. are you planning on going on the trip in january? israel pregnant with twins... sounds interesting. ;)