Thursday, November 15, 2007

It Takes Two to Make it Out of Sight


It's official. Baby A and baby B are side by side, heads down, which explains why I get so much stinking kicking in my ribs.

I only met with the Nurse Practitioner today, who happens to be the mother of twin boys. Monday I will be having an in-depth ultrasound with the doctor, who is the father of twins. This doctor was recommended to me by a couple of ladies in the ward.

I'm stuck in a 70's sitcom. I've gone from the Brady Bunch to Eight is Enough! I'm excited. Since I work right next door to Babies R Us, I registered there, though I have never been in the store, I did it all online. Feel free to visit babiesrus.com and look up our registry number: 68713835 or you can look it up by searching under Skembo.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

whooo hooo! i am so excited for y'all! :)

Yamaha Drummer said...

Thanks... I think, still processing it all.

Jessica said...

hey there girl.. long time no see.. i can't believe it. you just couldn't leave me with the twins could ya? lol... this is jessica from marshall ward. that is so awesome. you need to take it easy twins are alot more work on the body than one. just think you are eating for 3 now. i am glad to see that you are happy. love ya girl. you are such an awesome person.

Kim and family said...

It has taken a bit for me to reply. I have been sick and then chasing around and catching up with the disasters. COngrats on the 2 babies. You'll have lots of help. Just take care of you! When is the prospective due date-not that twins ever make it that long. Are you going to try and find out what they are? You are far enough along aren't you? I hope so. That would be fun to know. Will they be able to tell with the ultrasound if they are fraternal or identical? I was trying to think of more questions to make it 20 but that's all I got. Love ya!