Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Activity

Monday was a busy day at work. I had contractions every 5 minutes for the last two hours I was there, and another full hour after I got home. I did leave work a little early, and I laid down most of the rest of the evening. I was not feeling well at all, and I was concerned about how much longer I would be able to work.

However, I had kind of the same problem last Monday as well. I think I must be doing too much on the weekends and adding a full day of work to it after that just sets everything off. Yesterday and today were fine. I only had one or two contractions per hour, with none during some hours. Even that would be a source of concern for some, but since I regularly had contractions for a month or two before all of my other babies were born, I only see them as a warning sign to take it a little easier.

Babies were pretty still over the weekend, but there was tons of activity in the middle of all my contractions. The one on the top had been the far more active one for the longest time, but I am getting a lot more movement on the left side now too. Some of the movement is so strong that it moves the rest of my body, like someone bumping against my chair or something. I love feeling the life inside of me. Pregnancy is uncomfortable, but I love it.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I had really strong contractions that I noticed more throughout my pregnancies the more kids I had. And then they had to take 3 days to get me to induce labor with 2 kids. Go figure. When are you due? I hope you update wuick after your appointment tomorrow I will be checking all day for the post dr visit post-yeah, I am super corny.

Kim and family said...

"wuick" was suppose to be "real quick".