Thursday, October 23, 2008

NOW Pictures






This is what it looks like when I am trying to blog--or anything else. I am always on the computer these days--it seems, anyway.







I have started training the babies how to climb up and down the stairs. I am tired of carrying them. They are not good at it unless they are crawling up, I have planted a bottle a few steps above them, and they are not too tired and hungry to play my little game.
















Anastasia has picked up the habit of propping her foot on the table when she eats. I haven't even tried to tell her it's not polite to do your stretches at the table.

7 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Man, those two girls are just too seriously cute! But they don't love each other or their mommy at all, so they?

Kimberly said...

What gorgeous babies!! You have a beautiful family. How fun to reconnect after all these years!

Camille said...

that first picture is my most favorite of all. If we could all do birds eye view photos of what we go through during the day... ahhh imagine the footrubs and the ice cream we'd get as a result! Oh they're beautiful. I just love your spirit.

Arizona Arnolds said...

Oh I loved that soft purple outfit! I can't believe they are such big girlies already. I love the stair exercises!

Yamaha Drummer said...

They are even cuter in person! I love my little monkeys!

The Wes Gordon Family said...

Is that a remote floating in the first photo?

Is it an optical illusion.

Unknown said...

They look soo cute!