Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bug

I caught the facebook bug. I should be able to settle down, now that I have almost 100 friends and contact established. I spent way too much time on it, but I think there was some value in the time spent. Still, I prefer blogging for it's pace and permanence. Facebook is about clips and personal soundbits. Here I can express myself at length (or brevity if I prefer). It is all mine, and not cluttered.

The kids slept out on the trampoline last night. They actually made it through then night. The low was in the mid 40's. I think it was usually that cold on Nevada nights that I spent outside in my youth. It is unbearable to sleep outside in Texas summer. Fall is beautiful.

Now I am going to work on my project.

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Those baby girs a so big, and I have not seen them yet. I posted a blog so check it out. I don't see me doing it again very soon It is time consuming and I don't have that kind of time. But I love you

The Woodward Family said...

Ah, the nights spent on the deck those long summers ago. Such wonderful memories. I sometimes wish we could revisit those times again. Yeah, my kids never sleep outside...I don't know why, they just don't.

Yeah, Mary Anne! I was wondering how she is!

Kim and family said...

I saw that Amber kidnapped you. She is way to hooked but I think she likes the visiting with friends part the most. I think she says more on the computer than she does in person. She was up way to late the other night and I am about to put her on a timer.