Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend

Saturday we mat with a Realtor to see a couple of houses we found online. Only one even had potential. We need more space than we have, we want to be closer to the kids' other houses, and we don't want to pay as much as we are for rent if we can get into a house we can own. Mom has spent a lot of time helping us search while she has been here. Dad has been chauffering her around to various locations so she does not get lost.

After we looked at the houses, mom and dad took us to a breakfast buffet for brunch. Then, sice we were in the neighborhood, we visited one of Mike's friends. Then we went home. it was late afternoon and Mike had to go into work. I tried to get the babies to sleep so I could take a nap, but their restful time is in the morning. So after having a day without a nap, I had a completely sleepless night. Then, of course it was Sunday, and while I am thankful that our services start at 12:30 instead of 8:30, It again made it impossible to get my good sleep. I was heading for another sleepless night, but after Devanie arrived here after 10pm, she and mom got settled, I fed th babies AGAIN and it was nearly 1am, they decided to take the babies and keep them in the living room. The babies slept on Mom and Devanie's chest until 6:30 when everybody had to get up for school and work. I don't know how I would have survived without that.

The kids are excited to have their cousins here. I am excited that the weekend is over and I don't have to go anywhere or do anything I don't want to.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

Hello to everyone! It sounds like a crazy busy household over there. I hope its restful and fun too! Lots of love!