Friday, February 01, 2008

One-handed Blogging

If I am only feeding one baby, I can sit at the desk and use one hand to type. It takes a lot longer,but it is making use of time that I would not otherwise have. My babies are 3 weeks old today. It seems an eternity ago that they were born, but it was only two lifetimes ago. They are growing to the point that they are filling out their newborn outfits. I made a Dr. appointment for them next week so I will have weights and measures.

Devanie is here. We had fun a couple of days ago trying on Cookie Lee Jewelry. Accessorizing is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do... Mike is excited about me being a consultant, given Devanie's success.

I know most of you are aware that Gordon B. Hinckley, President of the LDS church died this week. I absolutely adored that old man., but it was funny when I heard the news, there was no sadness whatsoever. I was more surprised than anything. He seemed to be doing so well at the last conference. There were other general authorities that seemed much worse off than the prophet. I still would not be surprised, though if there was one other vacancy to fill at the April Conference. He has been an amazing leader, but it is clearly time for a new chapter in church history. It will be interesting to see what happens with the next leader (presuably Thomas S. Monson.)

The last paragraph was so long because Anastasia is now sleeping on my chest and I can use both hands, making me less stingy with my words. It is about time for the kids to get home from school.

2 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

Thanks for more pictures. The girls sound like angels. Sorry you aren't getting enough rest, is there such thing as enough??
I told Mom I would put together some baby announcements if you would like. Let me know becuase it is time to do them. Email or call me:)
Marla

Kim and family said...

How was the blessing? Hope you are having fun with all the company.