Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Visitors









We had a wonderful time with the cousins here. They spent a lot of time on Hailey and Sierra's DS's. Other than that, they were out on the trampoline or coming up with games in the back yard. They went to the Duck Pond Park a few times, ans the last Saturday they were here we all went to the city park. I left the twins home with Mike, though. Devanie and I socialized and terrorized on the "train" while the kid buried their heads in the sand, or parts of themselves anyway. Because, you see, we don't get snow in Texas. The weather has been fabulous for the most part, though it has occasionally been cloudy, and/or chilly.

Sunday morning Devanie packed up her van--which was significantly less packed than it was when she arrived, and yet, the house seemed empty when she was gone. I wish we didn't live so far from family. It is so good to be with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janika,

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I have not seen them in years and how they have grown up. The two twins are just beautiful as well. Hope you had a Happy Valentines!!!

Love,
Jen

Unknown said...

WOW!! Thats a pretty good picture of me' I actually look thin there! Thanks for posting! and thanks for all the fun! I had a problem at the shorooom on Arren's necklace and earrings. can you tell her they were't like the picture the earrings had a lavendar rose in them instead of the pink and white ones. have her call me and we can figure somehitng out.