Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Solo

Happy New Year!

It is 5:15 Am and I have already eaten breakfast, taken my husband to the airport and returned. He will be return in 5 days--unless I call him to change his flight and get his butt back home. Yesterday I took the kids back to Hallsville for the rest of the week. That means I am all alone--except for what's in my belly. Mike's mom should be here tomorrow or Friday.

Now I am going to do what I usually do at this time of day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

I usually have to escape my house for me time. I won't whine too much. They are all really growing up so fast. It is just days before you will be just beginning with two more. I will be patient for grandkids instead.

Take care and get loads of rest. I am sure you will need it. Too bad we don't have rest meters we can fill up and use when we really need it but don't get it.

Love ya!