Friday, November 14, 2008

What to Say?

I haven't blogged for a couple of days, so it't time again, but I don't really have much to say. It is an all-the-kids-are-here weekend. Isaac is on a scout campout, but I fear lest he be rained upon and his tent blow away. It is getting very cold and windy out there. I did not realize how cold it was until I dropped him off. He should have brought an extra blanket.

A friend gave us a copy of the new World of Warcraft expansion. He is a devious, devious man, and I question the genuineness of his friendship, but I feel for his wife and will ever sympathize with her plight as a lonely WOWdow.

This weekend we are putting up the Christmas tree. Next weekend the kids will be here, we will hopefully be in MO for Thanksgiving, and we don't want to wait an additional 2 weeks after that, or I might as well be married to my ex who thought Christmas should wait for the passage of his birthday on Dec 7. Perish the thought!

In closing, there must be something I can say to remind you what a precious delight my babies are. Ah, yes. We have graduated to the forward facing car seat. They are now 10 months old and are demonstrating all the necessary skills to be part of our family (dance, rythm, and musicianship --on multiple instruments and voice, as well as remarkable intelligence with hints of athleticism).

I shall now go watch Napolean Dynamite, already in progress.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

I love that movie, GOSH!

Janika said...

Are you gonna eat your tots?

Kim and family said...

Thank goodness my husband is not into computer games. I have a hard enough time with diversions and distractions all ready.