Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I broke the 120 lb. mark today! My belly is getting noticeable enough that people are not afraid to ask about my pregnancy. Baby was moving all over the place last night.

I have not had nearly enough sleep lately. I can tell because the solution to everything is: rage about it. Yelling and screaming helps. Especially when there is someone to yell at. I have never been one to take it out on my husband, but my kids--and especially drivers of other cars--get the full blast. Really, I don't like it.

I called T-Mobile about my outrageous phone bill, and rather than yell at the lady, I started the conversation with "I'm in a really bad mood, so don't take it personally." She laughed and it ended up being a really enjoyable conversation. I have gotten a little irritable at my store manager when he has been in a bad mood, but I would never show that face to a customer. It is tragic that my children are the ones who are the outlet for my frustration. But to be honest, they are the source of much of it. However, so is my husband, but I don't go off on him. Why is that?

Oh, and I don't care what you think. I don't even like you any more. This blog is for me, not for anyone else. If you cared, you would make a freaking comment now and then. No, no, don't start now. You have had four posts to make a comment. 0 is the amount of concern I have for your input or opinion. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop commenting on your blog just because you can't take the time for mine. The piddly details of your life are no more interesting than mine. It is all stupid, mundane stuff we talk about, but this is MY life. If it doesn't matter to anyone else, it doesn't have to. It matters to me! Like I said, I'm not doing this for you. It is a record of my life, for my sake because I matter--to ME.

Today should be my day off, but the other girl had her baby last weekend, so I am getting more hours. For the first time I consented to work on a Saturday last weekend . I am working this morning, and I am late to get ready.

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

rrrrarrr. fttt ftt. hisss -growl.
You need a nap! Take care and complain at that husband a little. He can handle it. I haven't had time to even blog anout my stupid dishwasher being broken again! I would rather do laundry everyday than one load of handwashed dishes. And being that skinny while pregnant doesn't give me the happiest of feelings especially since I am at my end of pregnancy weight right now and no baby in the last 5 years to blame it on. I am needing to get my act together and leave soon.

Janika said...

I don't do dishes--except on the rare weekend that there are no kids here. I just think it is interesting that there has to be someone to unleash on, and, for me, its my kids.

Kim and family said...

Little did I realize that my children have not been properly trained in the art of handwashing dishes. And my husband was no better off. Shows you how dependent we are on the automatic dishwasher. So this week has been a pretty good training session for them.

Unknown said...

I love you!