Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Win

Last night was Isaac's third game. The first one was a huge loss. The second one they lost by half as much. This game they won 6-22. I was glad to be there for it. I hate that I have to pay $9 for myself and the kids to get into it, but at least the school covers the full cost of uniforms, etc. I think Mike bought him some cleats and a cup, but that is the only expense besides paying the boosters for the game.

Mike would have been at the game, but he went to Lexi's game an hour away. She is cheerleading. She only has four games that she is cheering for, and this is the second one. I don't know whether or not they won, but I know Lexi did a good job.

I had to rush out of Isaac's game to get to Relief Society. I have not been very good at going to that lately, but I am trying more, and I am glad I did. The kids went to the church with me and played in the gym. One of the ladies complemented me on their unsupervised behavior. She saw them in the hall because she had to take out her crying baby.

Now it is time to make dinner before I have to take Isaac to scouts. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my taxi days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how exciting. Yea Isaac!!

and how was that RS meeting. I totally meant to go, but then life happened and *looking at the 1st paragraph from the previous entry* yeah... no time for getting things done. Not to mention getting out and socializing!

Unknown said...

I was here

Janika said...

Is that why you didn't come to RS, Devanie? Nice excuse.