Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Growing Pains

I did not realize how much space the baby is taking up until today when at work, I got a jab in my ribs. It was a hurt I am very familiar with. The baby was just stretching into new territory. I had to push down on it to make it get out of there. I am sure it will happen many more times, but this was a first. I just hadn't realized it had already grown that much. My belly is sticking out a little, but my U is well past my belly button and up to my ribs. Granted, with as short waisted as I am, it is not hard to reach that height. I am solidly 118 lbs now. In my daily fluctuations I have not gotten over 119.5. My body fat ranges from 19-23%, depending on how hydrated I am.

Time to make dinner

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

oh my gosh-do I NOT miss that at all!! And with 9-10 pound babies I had UGH!! But that is not fair about the weight thing. stop rubbing it in(just kidding) I call my stomach my 5 baby trophy to try and console myself. But I really think it is a lousy consolation prize. The girls really were the real trophy. I guess I am furthering the breed of the amazon woman. No one pushes my girls around. Autumn is from the Lay gene pool though. But she has personality with fight in it. Sometimes I can't believe I endured the pregnancy labor thing 5 times. Good luck to you then!

Unknown said...

a question from the youngish one who has NOT yet had kids... huh?
"U"??? what's that? *I'm giving you a cute quizzical look*

Unknown said...

Uterus