Thursday, January 08, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering

I'm still alive, but our main computer is not. My computer time has been limited, and I just haven't wanted to climb the stairs to the secondary computer. I spent yesterday in the car going to Anastasia's PT appointment, back home, and then to the other side of town, and Monday I spent all day doing dishes and laundry--7 loads to be exact. I am still trying to catch up on the house from the kids being here. To complicate, the babies have been a little fussy.

I have taken some pictures that I would love to post, but this computer is not good for that. Sure, I could do it, but it is just more work than I want to do right now.

Anastasia has two more teeth on the bottom for a total of 8 in her mouth. Amelia probably has a few days before hers come out. It seems that Amelia is one of those kids who will be regularly marred. Andrew always had a knot on the left side of his forehead. Amelia has her third black eye in two months. Even her 4 month baby pictures have a scratch below her eye.

I could do more of what I need to do if I woke up a little earlier. That would be easier if my husband would let me go to bed a little earlier. At least the babies are sleeping okay at night.

Blah blah bye blah

No comments: