Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby's Got Bum Bum




This is how they sleep in the morning. I usually do not peek in on them until I hear them, but this day we had a lot of things to do, so I went in to make noise.






The camera is the kind of noise that wakes them up. They have gotten to the point where they realize posing for pictures is appropriate. *Snap* *shing* "Someone wants to take my picture? Why yes you may."

By the way, I am really irritated with the way my layout is publishing, but I have no interest in taking the time to play with it. You have a ton of pictures to look at, so quit complaining. I know, I am the one who is complaining, but I can project myself onto you if I want.

Is that a Skembo, or what? I don't know if it is Craig's baby picture or Consie's, but I call her Anastasia, and I pretend she's mine.

5 comments:

Kim and family said...

Have you been reading my blog lately? Haha.

You can really see their hair in the top pictures. So cute and they are getting so much of it. Little poking up bums.

The Woodward Family said...

Those are such cute pictures! And I bet you put them to sleep flat, huh?

Unknown said...

One of the cutest / coolest things about your twins is that you get two times the cute pictures taken.
Just think, you can have a picture with one cute baby or two cute babies and each is a successful shoot. I have to do twice the photo shooting to get the same number of good pictures.

Melanie said...

from the moment you conceived a skembo baby you had no hope of it looking like you. they have some super human dna that makes any of their spouses genes erase. ;) i remember when i had callie and she came out, i was like this is marissa. i carried you for 9 long months and you don't look a thing like me! but i love my skembo babies :)

Yamaha Drummer said...

Super Human DNA... I like it! We are pretty awesome.