Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Babies in a Box


I have been working on refinishing the remaining DRMO bookcases that I bought for $9 each when I lived at Ft. Huachuca 14 years ago. The lighter one has been sanded, but I ran out of stripper and coarse sandpaper, and my one-coat stain and polyurethane is too thick to work properly anymore. I guess that is what happens when you put off projects for so long. Neither bookcase is completely done, but I am just going to make use of them as is.


Of course, you would never have known about the project and its incompleteness and failure, but for the artsy backdrop it is to curious, playful babies.

They are too young to learn miming "stuck in a box" so I am training them to do it for real while maintaining the theatrical "fourth wall."

I started this post 24 hours ago, but I did not finish it because I got stuck playing Hexic. It is a bitter truth: brightly colored hexagons have taken priority of my beloved blog readers. What have I become?

Got a game I gotta play. Peace out.

No comments: