Saturday, January 10, 2009

All Day

The whole day was wasted. Utterly wasted. I wanted to be creative with my blog, but after searching hours for the right template, I realized I was going to have to redo all my gadgets and blog lists, etc., so I decided not to do it. But I had already done the lethal editing that removed my existing blog except for the basic template. I figured, what the heck, if I have to redo it anyway, why not get one I like. I searched again. However, I could not get my computer to open any of the html text that I downloaded. It turned it into ridiculous gibberish. So after endless attempts and angles that I tried from to do something a little out of the ordinary, I ended up having to go back to a basic blogger template and recreate my blog rolls. I don't know who I might have forgotten, but I had to pull it all from memory. If you want to be on the list, let me know.

I figured it would be okay to have a basic template and I could personalize it with pictures, etc. However there is not a single personal picture on my hard drive. My entire library is in four hard drives, all of which are not connected to a functioning PC. So I could personalize my blog with the sample pictures that come in Microsoft OS packages. *Sarcastic half-smile with head tilt*

Enjoy all my new features *repeat*

*Later*
I grabbed a couple of pics from old posts. I realized I don't post pictures very often.

4 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

You have to check out "www.thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com" it has you paste a background into a HTML file on the side of your blog. A bunch of gals use it. And seriously EASY. Plus you don't lose all your goodies on the side!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

By the way if you are interested in the bookclub (I started it because the RS one just WASN'T workin') send me an email and I'll get you added to the yahoo group.
New-bee's are always invited!

The Woodward Family said...

I actually like this look.

Arizona Arnolds said...

I am happy for your new blog to be. I get very frustrated when it doesn't work out after hours of work (like my dumb ice skating video clip-urg).
But you have a techie in house that should easy your pain.