Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Blasee

I made it through my first week of online math class--not sure if I passed it, but I made it through.

I have a few pictures to post, but I do not have the camera up here. I noticed that it has been a while since I posted anything, and I wanted to let you know that I still think about you and love you. After I check my email, I may read some of your blogs, but I doubt it, since it is after 11 right now and I did not get to sleep until after 3:30 am "last night."

I am profoundly grateful for the blessings of hot water and central heating. We were without for nearly 5 days. There is no good reason why. Suffice to say, I hate my gas company. Still I love my modern luxuries.

Yep, I am falling asleep as I type. Time to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Central Air is a requirement for any dwelling I purchase. The thought of having to make a fire to keep my place warm gives me nightmarish flashbacks of a simpler time! I can't decide which is worse though, an online math class or a sit there with a boring teacher math class. Have fun!

The Woodward Family said...

I can feel for you without heating and hot water. Been there, done that the last couple of month. I'da never made it as a pioneer woman. Modern luxuries are the best! (when they're working).
On-line math is much harder, cuz you don't have the boring math teacher to really help you out. Good luck, and keep up the hard work!
Love you and miss you!
my word today is readysi...I'm telling ya, I get some weird ones!