Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Everybody is here for spring break. But I don't really have a spring break for my online classes. So I don't have anything like a break. Claire is not feeling well today and the babies are still off and on with...uh...loose bowels.

Amelia had to be changed during Sunday school after I had been bragging about how I hardly knew where the changing tables were in our new building because my babies just didn't usually do that at that time of day. It wasn't a big mess, but there was a penny in her poopy panties. Last week Anastasia ate a bracelet. I thought my daughter had turned into an oyster and was turning out pearls, but those pearls I preferred not to fish out.

Perhaps this implies that my daughters need more supervision. Or that my house needs more keeping. But maybe I just need more help.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Thanks for... uh...sharing that!


You are so funny!

Love YA!

Kim and family said...

Yay, It's official! I am on spring break too. I hope you enjoyed the kids and got some of the help you needed. I am ready to put mine to work.