Monday, December 08, 2008

Tall Enough for Trouble




Have I mentioned yet that the girls absolutely love the phone. Some of you have even received calls from them. It was the first thing they ever fought over. They are getting strong enough to play tug of war with each other and the phone.

The issue is compounded by them being old enough now to reach the height of the average table. This was when we were still in Missouri.

I put lights up outside my house on the trees, hedges and garage door. It was pretty easy because the trees are only a few years old. I won't take pictures because it is exceptionally unimpressive.

3 comments:

DLonna said...

Now the fun has begun!

Kim and family said...

I remember those days-you have it times two. Super cute though.

NYCStageProducer said...

They are cute! Still can't sell me on the idear of having some tho. :)