Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Ditty

I love Christmas and I love all of my faithful readers (and even my unfaithful click-by's), so I wanted to give you a little something. I had the idea to do this a couple of days ago, but I couldn't do it while the babies were sleeping because they would wake up, and I didn't want to do it while they were screeching in the background. Since Christmas is upon us, we just have to take what we can get, so I let them screech in the foreground. You probably wanted to see them more than you wanted to see me, anyway.



Have a most Merry Christmas. And be excellent to each other.

3 comments:

eva said...

You are so cute! Merry Christmas and thank you for your gift...your beautiful voice!

Arizona Arnolds said...

your vocal range was incredible! we all sat around watching it this morning, mom, dad, katie, john, me and about 4 kids. I liked your baby juggling talents too!

Tiana said...

Merry Belated Christmas....I love the video...the girls are so darn cute! They look like they are a bit heavy for your arms...