Wednesday, December 03, 2008

How to Tell Who's Who









People always ask me how I tell the twins apart. Simply put, every once in a while, I endanger one so that she gets an injury, making it obvious who is who. But I make sure that both are neglected equally. This time it was Amelia. She fell off Grandma's bed and met a nightstand or something on the way down. The pictures in blue are before it happened.

Anastasia is just plain silly. They ate a lot of bread and potatoes while we were there. Obviously my little chubbies are not on a low-carb diet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least they are getting toughened up. Its never too early to start prepping them to be the next million dollar baby. (boxing movie reference)

Angel said...

Those girls are so cute I just wanna squeeze em'! I miss having you in Primary, well i miss my snuggle time with your babies - you should stop by sometime!

Kim and family said...

That makes my eye hurt. Ouch. It is hard to see but do they have some long blonde fuzz going on there? How cute!

Love the farm pictures too. Sounds like you got the short end of the stick but I remember those days myself.

Arizona Arnolds said...

Owe. that makes me hurt too. sweet girlies.