Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Strong

Baby is getting so strong! I don't have people feel my belly, all they have to do is watch! My belly jumps.

Isaac had another strong game. They tied it up in the third quarter but they let the other team score in the last 9 seconds of the fourth, so they lost 16-22. Both teams had good defense, hence the low scores. Its funny that this is my blog and there is a weekly football feature.

Emylie and Claire and both expressing a strong interest in joining soccer somewhere. If they do, you will probably hear more about soccer from me that from MaryAnne.

It is nothing like Utah, here. Snow could happen in 3 months. We are having a strong indian summer. Fall comes and goes. I watched the game tonight with my face to the sun--again--in the heat. At least there was a steady breeze. Mike made it because Lexi didn't have a game tonight. It was nice to have him to lean on in the bleacher behind me. He's my strong man. Of course, he had to leave back to work after the game was over. I don't know if I will see him again tonight.

I am going to go help Andrew make some macaroni and cheese.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Janika, it's Melanie (Matt's wife). I found your blog (I google everything) and wanted to drop you a note. I have been going through some boxes and found a ton of pregnancy clothes. I know that I am bigger than you, but I would love to send them to you and you can do with them what you please. What works you can keep and what doesn't you can do what you want with. Most of them I only wore during my pregnancy with Cara, she was a surprise, so they are fairly new. Let me know and I will get them in a box and send them to you!! Love ya, Mel
P.S. Great blog! I have one too, it's mskembo.blogspot.com

Yamaha Drummer said...

Janika is still not aware that Skembo children are different. We posses amazing amounts of strength and cause change to everything around us. Not to mention that we are hard headed, so that baby will grow which ever way it darn well pleases!

Love you!