Friday, October 26, 2007

I have been trying to squeeze as much into my mornings and afternoons as possible, but still not getting anything done that needs to be. I have to talk to the scheduling manager about having a day off next week. I need to apply for medicaid and get a Dr. Appointment.

This week I took Emylie downtown to fit her for a wig. We have gotten to that point. She wasn't sure about it before, but now she is excited. They didn't have what we wanted in the store (meaning something near $100) so I will be ordering one this morning that the company has online, now that it is payday.

That is the last check we will be getting from Mike's previous employer. He has already been contacted about temp work, but when he showed up yesterday, no one else was there.

It is finally cold enough here for long sleeves and jackets in the morning. Short sleeves is still fine in the afternoon. I have yet to turn on the heater, though.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

Poor Emily, I hope that it works for her. That is a tough age to go through that.

Good luck on everything going on.