Sunday, June 24, 2007

Simple Math

What is the maximum capacity of a midsize van/SUV? 8
How many does a large dining table seat comfortably? 8
What do you get when you add [(1+4)+(1+2)]+1?
More than you can fit in an 8 passenger van.

What do you get when you have 2 lines in a 1st Response test? A big belly.
I haven't told the kids yet. I know they will all be thrilled. Maybe the youngest two boys won't be, but I think they will.

So far, that is the only thing I know about my future. We are still planning on being at the reunion.

Mikey is getting baptized today and G-ma and -pa Skembo are here to be part of it.

I had a garage sale yesterday and came up with $150 more than I had, and a little less bulk to find somewhere to put. It was a great day for a garage sale, but we are in a lousy location. We wanted to start it on Friday night, but it rained for exactly 20 minutes. Just enough to deter us and any potential buyers.


Janika out.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

Nows a good time then to hurry up and try to qualify for pregnancy related medicaid before he gets a job. No matter what it would be a preeexisting condition when it comes to insurance. Good luck. 5 still overwhelms me. But it could be odd numbers weird me out. I hope everyone is happy over it there. You sure have a lot of baby tenders.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I hope.

Don't be too worried. You will have loads of help, Plus you LOVE babies.

Come hold Aurora for a while, she will love the attention.

Devanie out.

Janika said...

I think a baby will be the best thing for the family. All of us will have something that is ours. It will be everybody's brother or sister. It will be our child. I'd love to be thrilled about it. I am just too stressed to appreciate it.

It would not have happened if Mike had gone to Iraq, but maybe that is part of why he didn't go.