Sunday, May 20, 2007

Isaac's School Project

Here is the video that I stayed up until nearly 3am making last week. For my first attempt using video editing, I am pretty pleased. Really, though, it is multiple times easier than my old record, stop, pause, rewind/fast-forward method of editing.

It has been a challenging couple of days, but I was just reading the recent conference talk by Bonnie Parkin; grattitude even in adversity, is an expression of our faith. So, rather than vent, I will express my faith and increase my blessings by acknowledging those blessings I already have.

I am thankful to have a husband who will dance with me, who will patiently go where ever I request that he go--if he knows it's really important to me. I am thankful to have found a man who loved me enough to take on four children that were not his own.

I am thankful for the love of the people I work with. My Store Manager, Jerry, was giving me puppy eyes all day because he was so hurt that I was leaving him. He wanted to make sure I wouldn't change my mind.

I am thankful for the time I have been able to spend with my husband while he has been without a job. I am thankful for the delay in getting a job so that we can re-evaluate our goals and our focus.

I am thankful for a big comfy bed. That's where I'm going

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

That was grovey. Tell Isaac that he is pretty cool. You did a good job on the editing. The mall shots were a little weak but I will let it slide. If I was the teacher I would give you an A

NYCStageProducer said...

Hey its LISE! Isaac looks more and more like Matt every day! WILD! Cute video! I just recently got into digital video editing too, it's really fun! Cute video! Reading the blogs and keeping up, good to hear your man is home. New email: hangingcowproductions@gmail.com
Drop me a line! Love ME

Janika said...

The mall shots were all I was able to get because a security guard told us we couldn't film in the mall--except for the skate park--hence the extensive skate park pictures. I loved how playing the air skateboard tied that in, though. Little serendipity.