Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Look

School is back in for the kids and myself as well. Over the break we did some cleaning and remodelling. The girls bedroom is almost finnished. Think Pink!

I also worked on the bathroom a bit more. Pictures will not be promised.

Our trip to Austin was pleasantly uneventful. The kids and their dad stayed at Their grandparent's house. I stayed at great-grandma's. We got along quite well. We both have the same birthday, only she is 85 years old.

Like I said, it is back to school time, do I'd better get back to school.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The look is better. Still quite boring, but nice. YOU DID IT!! GOOD JOB!! and good luck with the school work.

Janika said...

I really feel that the simple/boring theme suits my personality. Good luck with being a looser.

: ))
Love ya!