Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm Going on a Cruise

Pick your friends wisely, because you never know who will want to pick your nose. I picked the right friends because I am going on a Cruise in 2 months and 5 days. It will be a nine day cruise to Belize, Panama, and Costa Rica. The evening dining is formal, so I need to make a few dresses. I don't even know what I need to do to get ready. Other than the Ferry to Alcatraz Island, I have never been on the ocean in my memory. Nine days seems like a long time. I am a little nervous.

I have also been asked to assist the Stake Camp director for Girls camp this summer, so I will be able to add Beaver's Bend Oklahoma to my list of travels.

Yummy Vegatable Stir Fry

1 pkg GV Deluxe stir fry veggies
4(ish) TBS soy sauce
4 TBS Coconut oil
Lots of shakes of Curry Powder
Lots of Shakes Ginger
Not as many shakes Lemon Pepper
Cashews for the fun of it

Stick it all in a pan on high until it is warm. Add some rice if your carb count allows. Enjoy
Note: Don't worry about the fat count on the coconut oil, it will actually help you loose weight. Do not ever use regular "Vegatable oil." If you can't find coconut, use olive oil, but do not add until after it is cooked. Heating it takes away many of Olive oil's beneficial properties.

Someone should be proud of me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep just one =) me!!!