Thursday, January 12, 2006

Basketball and stuff.

Last night was Isaac's last basketball game of the season. It was a highly aggressive game. Isaac excells at sticking to his man. You can see the frustration on the other player's face as he tries to break free and open himself for a pass. Isaac won't let him. The score was really low for both teams but they played good ball. Our team's score was lower, though.

Right after the game we had to get Isaac to scouts, which he was a little late for. I didn't get him to practice his trumpet, though. There's only so much a mom can do in one day.

Today I go shopping with my cruise friend for the post-holiday clearance sales for Formals for the cruise. I had a few other formals from pageants and whatnot, but I can't find them. Does anybody know where they are?

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

Have you checked out my blog site? Laycrew.blogspot.com I have 3 girls starting basketball right now and one just finished. We are working on our own WNBA team.

Unknown said...

Jan's Mom had all the grandkids playing "dress up" in them for years. Want me to mail my pure green sequin one? I brought it at size 10 took it in to about 4 you may have to bring it "in" more.

Unknown said...

Hailey has a really cute on you can probably fit into. Target's Formal kids dresses are 75% off and coats We got a really nice one for $8 for Hailey(next year).

Maryanne said...

I have an old cheerleading skirt that I could send you that is about as formal as I have in my closet.