Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hi friends!

I put my blog address on my PC Applications class posting today, and I wanted to make sure that any of my curious classmates were greeted.

Hello!!

I would like to thank my mom, and the academy for this wonderful opportunity. Words just can't express... Winning isn't important only if you are a loser. As a winner, I would like to say, that this is the most important day of my life--Except for the dayI got married--and the day my first child was born--and the second--and the third--and the fourth--and the day I got divorced--and the day I got my driver's license--and the day I learned how to tie my shoes--and the day I made macaroni and cheese all by myself. But I will keep this award on my mantle--when I get one. And I will always remember this day--this hour--this moment. Thank you. (Tissue)

And for returning family members--There goes Janika again, with her delusions of grandeur.

Love y'all

Don't forget to post disparaging remarks by clicking "comments" below.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You for got the day you got your website!!(tissue)

Janika said...

LOL Dev. They say they always forget something in those speeches. I am proof. I'd like to thank my devanie for making it all possible

Maryanne said...

And the day your Twin sisters came into the world. And The day you were introduced to your life changing Super greens.

Kim and family said...

Lee Joe says-and the day your big brother moved out of the house.

Janika said...

I love my family so much. Thank you for your responses