Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where is Everyone?

I think blogger is getting a lot less activity these days. I know I have been kind of out of it and my regulars have not been commenting as much as they used to. But I'm here anyway.

I am starting back to school next week. It is a good way to keep from having to repay my student loans. My degree will be in organizational management. I don't know how much I have left to do, but it should be getting pretty close--especially if I test out of some of my general courses. I just hate the headache of filling out the financial aid paperwork.

Friday I will be going to support Emylie in her Solo and Ensemble competition. Saturday my voice student will have hers. This is the first time I have taught one-on-one voice lessons. It was a bit of a challenge for me to translate my own skills into lessons. How do I sing? I don't know, I just always have. I think she got something out of it, though.

Isaac's birthday is on Friday. He will be 15. I am not sure what we are going to do, but he will be here with me.

3 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

Welcome back to bloggdom.
Wonderwoman! You have 8 kids, Mike, teach voice and are going back to school!??! WOW.

Does "organizational management" mean you know how to unclutter my desk?

Kim and family said...

I haven't done much. I have been sick and busy and sick of sick and busy. But I did get a little time with Devanie. It was short for us since I still had to work. She is over visiting grandma now.

Niki The Weav said...

I didn't know you were in school. How the heck do you do it! I can hardly do two kids and school with nothing else on the side. You are AMAZING!